Bargain Sony HDR-AX2000/H High-Definition AVCHD Handycam Camcorder – Deluxe Bundle – with Switronix Shoulder Mount, Switronix V Mount Battery, Power Tap Charger, Switronix TL-50 DC On Camera LED Light, Light Stand Adapter, 20″ Powertap Cable
- Film-like Progressive Recording 24p/30p: In addition to 1080/60i recording, the HDR-AX2000 offers a 1080/24p and 1080/30p Progressive Scan mode that enables shooting with film-like results
- 3x 1/3″ ClearVid CMOS Sensors w/ Exmor technology: The HDR-AX2000 features three 1/3″ ClearVid CMOS Sensors, each having 1,120K total pixels. The 3 independent CMOS sensors each handle one of the color elements – red, green, blue (RGB) – improving the color reproduction of video recordings
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization w/ Active Mode: It improves on existing Optical SteadyShot image stabilization by allowing camera lens to shift over a greater range of motion allowing the camera to compensate for greater degrees of camera shake & deliver a stunning level of image smoothness
- 3x manual rings for superior control (zoom, focus and iris): The HDR-AX2000 has three independent manual rings (zoom, focus and IRIS ) for superior control and flexibility while filming which make it easier to promptly make adjustments to meet shooting needs.
- Manual Gain/Shutter/White Balance Adjustment: The ability to manually adjust gain, shutter speed and white balance makes it possible to fine-tune the HDR-AX2000 model’s settings for near-professional operability and advanced image expression.
Read More of Sony HDR-AX2000/H High-Definition AVCHD Handycam Camcorder – Deluxe Bundle – with Switronix Shoulder Mount, Switronix V Mount Battery, Power Tap Charger, Switronix TL-50 DC On Camera LED Light, Light Stand Adapter, 20″ Powertap Cable…
The HDR-AX2000 Handycam camcorder delivers HD broadcast-quality moving images with the convenience of a non-linear recording format. With 24p Progressive Scan Mode, this camcorder’s high-quality film-like motion lets you realize brilliant scene reproduction. CinemaTone Gamma and CinemaTone Color provide the HDR-AX2000 with the color and gamma range to give your footage an even more film-like feel. Three 1/3″ Exmor CMOS image sensors with Exmor derived technology capture sharp, detailed images even in lower-light (1.5 LUX) situations. The 29.5mm wide-angle to 590mm telephoto Sony G Lens allows for wider angle shooting and brings the action closer (20X optical). Three built-in neutral density filters and three manual rings provide even more flexibility.